Mother, wife, high-school teacher. I blog because it's cheaper than therapy.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Love at first sight...

Ladies and gents, I am heads over heels in love.  And to make it worse, it's that new flush of love period where all you can think about is the object of your affection.  An image pops into my head and my heart skips a beat, my loins surge, I melt into a puddle of cliches.

The subject of such devotion?

The new Chelsea Boucle Satchel from Coach
I have already imagined myself, filing me papers in this beauty, slinging it over my shoulder, allowing its subtle sequins to catch the light.  Hmmmm... no man has ever aroused such desire...

3 comments:

  1. I too love the bag...but also LOVE that you are writing again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please give up teaching and write full time...joking of course; but the sentence "the man who lies next to me every night farting in his sleep" has made me a reader for life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jen Jen! So glad you are enjoying the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i am too enjoying the blog very much :) and reading it backwards... so in line with my previous comment, i am sure we could find this bag for about 1/10th of its real price here...

    ReplyDelete